Follow our access road
Siliq Solutions may enable you to get SILIQ and get the most out of your treatment.
Get instant savings on SILIQ: If eligible, you may pay only $5 per month with commercial insurance coverage for SILIQ. If your commercial insurance does not cover SILIQ, or coverage is delayed or denied, you may pay $25 per month for SILIQ until coverage is approved or up to 12 months from program initiation.* Your Instant Savings card is just a click away!
Specialty pharmacy: Like similar treatments, SILIQ is only available from certain specialty pharmacies. Siliq Solutions will coordinate with your healthcare provider to help you with the process of getting SILIQ.
One-on-one nurse support:Siliq Solutions includes a support team that can answer your questions about injecting SILIQ. Once you're enrolled in Siliq Solutions, call 1-855-RX-SILIQ (1-855-797-4547) Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM ET if you have any questions at all about SILIQ, including injection support.
*Eligibility Criteria, Terms and Conditions for the Siliq Solutions™ Instant Savings Program:
- These offers are valid for commercially insured patients being treated with SILIQ™ (brodalumab) injection, for subcutaneous use, for an approved indication, and are good for use only with a SILIQ prescription at the time the prescription is filled.
- If a commercially insured patient’s insurance covers SILIQ, he or she may pay $5 per month for SILIQ, up to a maximum savings limit of $20,000 for 12 months from the patient's first eligible date of program participation. Patient is responsible for all additional costs and expenses after savings program limit is reached.
- If a commercially insured patient’s insurance does not cover SILIQ, or if coverage is delayed or denied, the patient may pay $25 per month for SILIQ, until coverage is approved or up to 12 months from program initiation.
- Uninsured patients are not eligible to participate in the Instant Savings Program.
- These offers are not valid for any person eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions, in whole or in part, by any federal, state or other governmental programs, including but not limited to Medicare (including Medicare Advantage and Part A, B and D Plans), Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Administration or Department of Defense health coverage, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other federal or state health care programs.
- Eligible patients may not seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received through these offers and are responsible for making any required reports of use of these offers to any insurer or other third party who pays any part of the prescription filled.
- These offers are good only in the USA, including Puerto Rico, at pharmacies enrolled in the SILIQ REMS Program. These offers are not valid in states where otherwise prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted.
- Patient must be 18 years of age or older to redeem these offers for him or herself or for a minor.
- Each card is valid for 26 injections, or 13 new prescriptions of SILIQ.
- This card is only good for use with SILIQ. No other purchase necessary.
- These offers and the card are not health insurance.
- This card is not transferable. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law. Void if reproduced.
- These offers are not valid with other offers. This card has no cash value. No cash back.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to rescind, revoke, terminate, or amend these offers at any time, without notice.
- The patient understands and agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of these offers.
- Offers expire December 31, 2018.